The admission procedure for the school is as follows:
- Parents purchase admission forms for their children/wards HERE
- Learners who fulfil the requirements on the form are invited to sit for an entrance examination.
- Learners who pass the entrance examinations are then invited for an oral interview.
- The parents/guardians of these candidates are also invited for an oral interview.
- Successful candidates are then enrolled into the school and are given an orientation.
- Before the start of the term, a non-refundable acceptance fee of N50,000 must be paid to secure your child’s admission, click HERE to make payment.
- The school fees for first term must be paid in full before learners resume for the start of the new academic session.
For school fees enquiry, kindly e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for the price list.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- The EL-AIS Application Form is to be completed and signed by a parent, or legal guardian of the candidate.
- Two (2) current passport photographs of the candidate and a birth certificate should accompany the Application Form.
- Candidates must be between 10-11 years of age on entry into Jss1 and 13 years of age and above on entry into SS1.
- Photocopies of Candidate’s past academic records are required and evidence must be produced that the candidate will complete primary 6 by July of the proposed year of entry into JSS1
- A character testimonial on the candidate, signed by his/her present headteacher is required.
- A medical history and certificate of good health must be submitted and attested by a qualified Government registered physician.
- Entry is through competitive examinations, held at EL-AIS, Abuja. (Written Examination and Oral Interview)
- One passport photograph each of the father and mother of the applicant should be attached to the filled application form.
- Please note that signing of this Application Form shall be deemed as an acceptance of all conditions related to the application.